“We leave the financing to the customer”
- Nearly 6 out of 10 business owners secure their financing at the dealer
- Business owners are 3 times more likely to buy from a dealer that offers a finance program over one that doesn’t.
“My customer would rather get financing from their bank”
- 64% of business owners prefer to finance equipment with an equipment lender versus their bank.
- Banks fund dealers an average of 23.3 days later than equipment specific lenders.
“We never lead with a payment.”
- 6% of commercial equipment sales teams lead with a payment
- 69% of business owners value payment over purchase price
“Equipment Specs and Brand are more important than price.”
- 63% of equipment sales teams believe asset specifications and brand are the most powerful points in the decision to buy commercial equipment.
- 11% of business owners believe asset specifications and brand are the most powerful points in the decision to buy commercial equipment.
- 84% of business owners look to price/payment as more important that asset specification and brand
Don’t let old attitudes about finance hold you back. At SLS, we keep equipment lending downright uncomplicated. Let’s talk.
[source: 2015 Sawbux-Greenwich Study of Commercial Finance Decision Making]