Experience is great. Expertise is better.
Across the landscape of equipment lenders, there of companies full of experience in a wide variety of industries. Decades of funding assets in all kinds of credit situations and economic circumstance behind their chase for the next manufacturer, dealer or vendor. Our complements. But that’s not enough.
Where experience is a valuable asset, expertise is a growth engine. Expertise is the application of experience through the effective and consistent delivery of ideas, insight and solutions. All the equipment finance experience in the world struggles to power growth without the ability to make it really work for those delivering commercial equipment to market. To make it work, the lender needs to deliver new ideas, programs and solutions so regularly you count on them to achieve your revenue goals.
An expertise-driven lender…
- Knows the industries that count of the equipment you sell AND offers suggestions of how you can use finance to position yourself well in these businesses.
- Knows the challenges business owners in these industries face AND offers potential solutions and ideas that make you think differently.
- Knows how to overcome the obstacles in the sales process AND is able to implement programs that minimize issues and avoid obstacles outright.
- Knows how to how to have total cost of ownership conversations with owners AND gives them easy tools to understand the importance of the buying decision.
- Knows the issues you face marketing commercial equipment in your asset class AND can regularly deliver tools, resources and best practices to differentiate you in the marketplace.
We could carry on like this indefinitely, but these points demonstrate that an equipment lender that just asks for applications and pushes them through an approval machine, is not delivering expertise and value-add to the manufacturer, dealer or vendor regardless of their experience level.
At SLS, we’re a relationship-focused, expertise-driven equipment finance provider with proven programs for a wide variety of industries. By exploring the value of our simple, unique, common sense approach, our customers consistently find new and powerful paths to growth. Should you have any questions, we would welcome a conversation on any insight that makes lending…uncomplicated.